Mobile Management Technical Specifications
- Apple iOS 9.x iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Android v 2.2-4 (enhanced functionality with NitroDesk—TouchDown v7.2)
- Samsung KNOX Standard and KNOX Workspace certified devices
- Windows Phone 7 & 8 (support via ActiveSync)
Support coming soon for:
- BlackBerry OS 10x (support via ActiveSync)
The following lists the general supported server configurations on which you can install Mobile Management.
Windows Servers (apply all Windows Server updates):
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 with SP2
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x64
- Windows Server 2003
The ZMM Server is also supported on any of the above operating systems running as a virtual machine.
ZMM dashboard requirements (for hosted eval):
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1.0
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- PC running Windows OS
Mobile Management supports the following databases.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP3
Note: Microsoft SQL Express 2008 is supported for product evaluations, but is not recommended for production.
Note: The version of PHP, which is distributed with the ZMM Web/Http Component, may cause issues with any existing installation of PHP. Therefore, it is recommended that you do NOT install the Web/Http Component on a server with other PHP websites.