Error converting addresses between MS Exchange and GroupWise formats
This document (3001191) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Microsoft Exchange 2003
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Novell GroupWise 7 Gateway for Microsoft Exchange
Error (E01) 042027: Error converting addresses between MS Exchange and GroupWise formats
Mails from Exchange to GroupWise still work.
The problem happens after applying a Microsoft Exchange server update:
MS06-029 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Exchange Server Running Outlook Web Access Could Allow Script Injection (912442)
- Expand the server | Click on Users
- Click on the user you are running the gateway as | Right Click | Properties.
- Click the 'Member of' Tab
- Click the Add button to make this user a member of a group.
- In the "Enter the object names" box, type: Exchange Domain Servers.
- Click OK and OK again to close the dialog boxes.
- Restart the Windows server.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3001191
- Creation Date:18-SEP-06
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback