Unable to retrieve ZCM system updates through a web proxy
This document (3087025) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
System update cannot retrieve files through a web proxy.
2. Copy the system-update.jar file and the system-update-datamodel.jar file to the ZENWORKS_HOME/lib/java directory.
3. Configure your ZENWORKS_HOME/conf/loader/DownloadApplyUpdate.xml file so that it appears as follows:
(The directories for linux are /opt/novell/zenworks/java/lib and /etc/opt/novell/zenworks/loader.)
- On Windows 2003 server restart Novell ZENworks Services Monitor, Novell ZENworks Server, and Novell ZENworks Loader .
- On SLES 10 server restart novell-zenmntr, novell-zenloader, and novell-zenserver .
Applying the Update for ZCM (10.0.3) will cause that these modifications will be overwritten. To avoid this please create a backup of the DownloadApplyUpdate.xml and then restore it after updating to 10.0.3.
The ZENworks 10 System Update process has been re-designed for 10.0.3. This is fixed in version 10.0.3 - see TID 3486285 "Updates to ZENworks 10 Configuration Management" which can be found at http://www.novell.com/support
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3087025
- Creation Date:25-JAN-08
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
- NovellZENworks Configuration Management
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback