C045 when creating reoccurring posted appointment
This document (3398681) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise Remote Client
Novell GroupWise 32 bit Client
Sometimes, posted appointments will not be there, or your GroupWise will freeze.
1) start your GroupWise client and login
2) right click your Calendar folder and select properties
3) select the display tab and for setting name select Checklist. Click on OK
4) Create a new posted appointment. For Subject enter TEST, for location enter TEST. For Start date select the calendar icon and click on reoccurring.
5) Click on the example tab, select for the months Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec, select for days of the week all Fridays.
6) click on OK, click on Post.
7) a GroupWise Error C045 will appear.
Note 1: With these steps to duplicate, the problem will always happen. In remote or caching modus the problem will also occur when you don't perform steps 2 and 3.
Note 2: in step 5, you use the example tab. The problem will also happen if you select manually more the 20 dates.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3398681
- Creation Date:03-JUL-07
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback