ZENworks 7 Handheld Management Agent for Windows Mobile 5 devices.
This document (3496989) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Windows Mobile 5 device with ZENworks Handheld Management (ZHM) version 7 or 7 SP1.
You can select any of the following options:
ZENworks Handheld Management Device Client Installation (option 1)
- Copy ZfHIPClientForCE.CE5_ARM.CAB to the Desktop Synchronization and Access Point machines.
(a). For Desktop Synchronization machine, copy ZfHIPClientForCE.CE5_ARM.CAB to
is c:\program files.
- Cradle the
Windows Mobile 5 device to the Desktop Synchronization or Access
machine through ActiveSync.
3. During synchronization, the ZfHIPClientForCE.CE5_ARM.CAB file is installed on the device.
- If you are deploying ZfHIPClientForCE.CE5_ARM.CAB on a device by any other means, after the successful installation of ZfHIPClientForCE.CE5_ARM.CAB, configure the ZENworks Access Point address on the device through ZENworks console .
- Go to ´Programs/Communication¡ and click on Console to display the ZENworks console applet. Click on Configure in the ZENworks console applet, enter the Access Point address and click OK.
- Click on Connect Now tab in ZENworks console to connect to server.
If you have already installed the beta version of Windows Mobile 5
use the Handheld Application Distribution feature of ZENworks Handheld Management to distribute the ZfHIPClientForCE.CE5_ARM.CAB file to Windows Mobile 5 device.
The software license policy of ZENworks 7 Handheld Management is applicable for ZENworks 7
Handheld Management Agent for Windows Mobile 5 Devices also.
Policy based Configuration
For detailed information about the key features, see the ZENworks 7 Handheld Management Administration Guide athttp://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworks7/
Self-Extracting File Name: ZfHIPClientForCE.CE5_ARM.CAB
CheckSum: A6CC 8886 DC16 145D 7AD7 E4A8
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3496989
- Creation Date:05-DEC-06
- Modified Date:16-MAR-12
- NovellZENworks Handheld Management
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback