Mail sent to personal group is not being delivered to nested system distribution lists.
This document (3519110) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 6.0
Personal group contains system distribution list.
System distribution list contains nested system distribution list.
1. Create a system distribution list called ALL, set visibility to system.
2. Create a system distribution list called Nested1, set visibility to system.
3. Add several GroupWise users to the Nested1 group.
4. Add the Nested1 group as a member to the ALL group as well as at least one other GW user. The ALL group should contain the Nested1 group and at least 1 user.
5. From the GW client, open the system address book, and double click the ALL group.
6. Click Save Group, and create a Personal Group called personal, this personal group can be saved to the Frequent Contacts folder.
7. Open a new mail message and in the TO: field type personal.
8. Send mail to this personal group. Mail will not be delivered to any users which exist in the Nested1 group. The only people that mail will be send to are the users that exist in the ALL group.
Formerly known as TID# 10058125
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3519110
- Creation Date:25-JAN-07
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback