SLED: Firefox scrolling, middle mouse button, like windows
This document (3652209) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
If you would like to get rid of this functionality just for the Firefox browser follow these easy steps
1. In the Address Bar type inabout:configand hit Enter. This will open the Advanced Preferences in Firefox.
2. In the Filter bar type inmiddleand you will see about 5 options
‑ double click middlemouse.contentLoadURL so that it changes to false.
‑ double click middlemouse.paste so that it changes to false.
3. In the Filter Bar type inscrolland you will see about 20 options, and the second one down from the top is general.autoScroll. Double click general.autoScroll so that it changes to true.
4. Now you can just close your browser and the settings are saved.
Now your ready to scroll with your middle mouse button. Try it out on one of your favorite news sites. :)
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3652209
- Creation Date:22-FEB-07
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback