Migration fails with error, "secure copy from NetWare failed rc=35327"
This document (7000347) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell International Cryptographic Infrastructure (NICI) 2.7
Novell NetWare 6.5 Support Pack 7
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 (OES 2) Linux Support Pack 1
Error: Could not migrate NICI file. Migration cannot proceed. Exiting (nicisdi.key)
SERVER: secure copy from NetWare failed rc=35327.
- Examine sys:system\nici\ for missing files.
- A missing nicisdi.key can be resolved by running sdidiag, which will recreate the file and allow the migration to be resumed.
- Other missing files, such as the xarchive.000, will require reinstallation of NICI.
- If NICI must be reinstalled with eDirectory 8.8 (and higher), the directory will need to be updated to version 8.8.3 or higher first so that the directory can be re-keyed with the new NICI. eDirectory 8.8 through 8.8.2 does not support re-keying. Contact Novell Support for re-keying.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7000347
- Creation Date:09-MAY-08
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
- NovellNetWareOpen Enterprise ServerServer Consolidation and Migration Utility
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback