ZENworks Agent Daemon fails to load on XEN 64bit guest OS
This document (7000913) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries used by your application.
- Select SLES/SLED
- Select Suse Linux Enterprise 10 x86 and 64 bit
You will see this:
"This distro supports installing packages via YaST. Add the following installation source to YaST:
- Run /etc/init.d/novell-zenagent stop .
- Bring up YaST
- Select Software/Installation Source
- Add a new installation source per the information from the mono site. For example:
Server Name: ftp.novell.com
Directory on server: /pub/mono/download-stable/SLE_10
- Go back to Software/Software Management.
- Change Filter at the top left to "Installation Sources ".
- Select the source you added above.
- On the right hand side are some checked items. You need to update all of the items that are currently checked, but you can ignore any that are unchecked.
- For each of the checked items, click on the check box to change it from "keep " to "update " (bubble help will display to show the definitions of these icons).
- If necessary resolve dependencies.
- Continue and Finish.
- Check that the libs are updated by running
rpm -qa |grep mono
- Restart the agent service with /etc/init.d/novell-zenagent start
- Run zac ref to verify that the agent is started, and to refresh the agent to receive any system updates.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7000913
- Creation Date:10-JUL-08
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
- NovellZENworks Configuration Management
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback