Users listed in Distribution list do not show all the information
This document (7001403) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
1. Launch ConsoleOne and create a distribution list
2. Add few user to distribution list.
3. Open a distribution list in the GroupWise address book
4. Select a user in the distribution list, right click and select details. This will only show Full name and internet mail address.
5. If you open the same contact from the GroupWise address, complete information is shown
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7001403
- Creation Date:05-MAR-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback