OES2 Novell Cluster Services (NCS) Master Reference TID, FAQ and Troubleshooting
This document (7001433) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- TID 7001434 - Cluster node will not join the cluster
- TID 7001397 - How to troubleshoot cluster resources that go "comatose" on OES 2 Linux
- TID 7001394 - Cluster Resource stuck in "NDS SYNC" or "edirectory Sync" state
- TID 7002097 - sbdutil command examples and man page
- TID 3417215 - Error: File Protocol Error Occurred ..." messages when using Storage, Archive Versioning, File Protocols, and Clustering Plug-Ins for iManager.
- TID 7002738 - Using SuSEfirewall2 with Novell Cluster Services (NCS)
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7001433
- Creation Date:24-SEP-08
- Modified Date:08-NOV-12
- NovellCluster ServicesOpen Enterprise Server
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback