How to find the owner of mail in a shared folder
This document (7002003) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise 8
Unable to view the owner of mails in a shared folder using GroupWise Client
1. Open GroupWise Client. Select the Folder that has been shared.
2. On the left pane the user will not be able to see who has posted the mail item.
3. Right click on the bar which has "Name", "Subject", "Date" and select "More columns"
4. On the "Select Columns" window, from "Available columns", select "Posted by" and click the Add button
5. Once you see "Posted By" in the "Selected columns" list, click on OK button.
6. The user can manage what tab he wants to see first by selecting the column name and pressing "Down" or "Up" from "Column Position" section. Click on OK button and close the window.
Now the user will be able to see the new column added with names below it showing who posted that mail
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7002003
- Creation Date:24-NOV-08
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback