Changes in GroupWise system address book are not replicated to GMS GAL book.
This document (7002336) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Login in a user`s GMS account via WebPIM interface.
- Click on Contacts tab an edit any of GAL users listed.
- Remove a tel number entry and click on save. This invokes a full resync of the GAL and all changes made within ConsoleOne gets replicated also into WebPIM`s Contacts.
- Unfortunately, this resync is valid only for a user who did a resync. Other GMS users would still see old, outdated GAL entries.
Note that neither Reset Account nor GroupWise Poller cycles do change / resync the GAL with the GroupWise system address book.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7002336
- Creation Date:09-JAN-09
- Modified Date:10-DEC-13
- NovellGroupWiseEnd of Life
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback