GroupWise client spellcheck misaligns the bullet points.
This document (7002430) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Support Pack 1
Reported to Engineering
StatusReported to Engineering
1. Open a new email in the GroupWise client
2. In the body field type in some words in normal text.
3. Click on the bullet point icon to create a bullet point
4. Type in some words (make sure that the first word is incorrectly spelled)
5. Run spell check and the first word in the bullet will be converted to normal text and the second word in the bullet will now be first
6. If the second word is spelled incorrectly it will remain in the bullet point when it is updated.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7002430
- Creation Date:22-JAN-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback