Structural Rebuilds with GWCheck returns DF0A error when used with the "all" command
This document (7002581) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Open up the standalone version of GWCheck that is shipped with GroupWise 8.
- Set Database Path to that of the Post Office that contains the users that need the structural rebuild.
- Put the Post Office name in the Post Office Name Field.
- Under Object Type, select User/Resource, and type the word "all", excluding quotes, into the text field.
- Click the dropdown box under Action: at the top.
- Hit run.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7002581
- Creation Date:06-FEB-09
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback