GroupWise 8 Document Management Integration with Microsoft Excel 2007 not Working After Install
This document (7002599) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Microsoft Excel 2007
1. After the installation of the GroupWise 8 client, a file by the name of GWXL2007.XLA should exist in the C:\NOVELL\GROUPWISE directory.
2. In Excel 2007, click on the circle button in the upper left hand corner that would normally provide the File | Open | Save menu. In the bottom right side of the dialog, there will be a button for "Excel Option". Select that button.
3. In the "Excel Options" dialog, there will be a "Add-Ins" selection on the left. Click to highlight that option. At the bottom of the dialog box, there will be a "Manage" drop down menu where one of the options will be "Excel Add-Ins". Select that and choose the "Go" button.
4. In the "Add-Ins" dialog, choose the "Browse" button and navigate to the GWXL2007.xla file. A "Gwxl2007" checkbox will be added to the list. Make sure to check the box to enable the add-in.
5. An "Add-Ins" tab should be available at the top to allow the user to Open and Save their document management docs. The keystrokes Ctrl-S (Save) and Ctrl-O (Open) are available as well.
StatusReported to Engineering
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7002599
- Creation Date:09-FEB-09
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback