Switching between HTML and Plain Text views removes spaces in message body
This document (7002709) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Have 2 users, 1 with HTML and the default view and one with Plain Text.
- Send an email between the two users, sending it from the HTML user to the Plain Text user.
- The Plain Text user replies to the email from the HTML user.
- The HTML user opens the reply in HTML mode and changes the view to Plain Text. Spaces may now be stripped out.
- Create a new email, address it to yourself.
- Change view to plain text.
- Type some text.
- Turn on bold (ctrl-b), space bar, more text.
- Space bar, turn off bold(ctrl-b), more text.
- Send email.
- Reply to email and send.
- Open reply and change view to plain text. There is now a space missing between the bold text and the plain text.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7002709
- Creation Date:20-FEB-09
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback