The URL of the Published Calendar , shows the IP Address instead of DNS name in Caching Mode
This document (7002742) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 8 Hot Patch 1
URL of the Published Calendar displays the DNS name in online mode.
- Install Groupwise 8 or Groupwise 8 Hot Patch 1 agents .
- Install and configure Web Calendar Publishing Host.
- Login to Groupwise 8 or Groupwise 8 Hot Patch 1 client in the online mode.
- Create a new Calendar and publish it.
- The URL of the Published Calendar has the DNS name of the Publishing Host Server.
- Shift to the Caching Mode and the same URL now displays the IP Address of the Publishing Host Server instead of DNS name.
- Create a new Calendar in the Caching Mode and publish it . It still displays the IP Address of the Publishing Host Server.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7002742
- Creation Date:16-MAR-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback