DSN (Delivery system notification) does not work in GroupWise 8
This document (7002770) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
It works fine with GroupWise 6.5 and GroupWise 7
GroupWise 8 not creating the request for delivery notification on the receivers Gateway
StatusReported to Engineering
- Enable DSN on sending and receiving GroupWise system.
- Login as a user using GroupWise 8 Client.
- Click New Mail.
- Click Send Options | Status Tracking and put a check mark on "Enable delivery confirmation (if supported)".
- Send the mail to other GroupWise system.
- Click new mail from users mails box who is in GroupWise 8 system.
- Check out the receiver GWIA , it will send the message to user in the system but it will not create DSN report which it used to create with GroupWise 6.5 and GroupWise 7.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7002770
- Creation Date:18-MAR-09
- Modified Date:20-MAY-13
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback