How to fix GroupWise mailbox system folders.
This document (7002996) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise 6.5
The POA may show the following error when user(s) login with the GroupWise client but WebAccess works fine:
Error D12A: Name too long.
1. Database type -> Post Office
2. Database Path -> use a browse button to navigate in a location where is a wphost.db, the Post Office database
3. Post Office Name -> fill in a Post Office name.
4. Object type -> select User/Resource and type either a MailboxID or directly a user database file name.
5. Action -> leave default Analyze/Fix Databases.
6. Activate (only) Contents and Fix problems check boxes.
7. Database tab -> activate only the User option
8. Misc tab -> here type a string resfldr (or use alias string folderreset)
In a check log you will see extra lines, similar to following:
- checking Folder records
- Record 3 updated successfully
- Record 22 updated successfully
- Record 5 updated successfully
- Record 24 updated successfully
- Record 14 updated successfully
- Record 26 updated successfully
- Record 7 updated successfully
- Record 9 updated successfully
- Record 11 updated successfully
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7002996
- Creation Date:14-APR-09
- Modified Date:12-FEB-14
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback