Unable to install GroupWise client
This document (7003184) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise 6.5
2. If GroupWise client is already installed couple of times then first of all uninstall the existing GroupWise client from the workstation.
3. After Uninstallation of GroupWise client, rename/delete the following files;
OR use GroupWise cleaning agent for the same. (It can be found on the novell's download site)
4. Make sure to copy the GroupWise client installation files on the workstation.
7. Repeat the step - 5 for WIN32\SETUP.EXE
8. Install WIN32\WMS\NT\US\WMS.EXE. Reboot after installation.
9. Install GroupWise using WIN32\SETUP.EXE
10. After installation, choose not to run GroupWise.
11. Restart the system and then Launch the GroupWise client
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003184
- Creation Date:30-APR-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback