404 error when trying to view Internet Free/Busy Calendar
This document (7003348) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Calender Publishing installed and configured on Novell GroupWise 8 server
Calender and Free/Busy search is published by the user
Error 404 displayed when viewing Free/Busy search in published Calender
Browsing Free/Busy search for a published calender displays 404 error
1. Launch ConsoleOne and connect to the domain
2. Right click on the post office object for which Calender Publishing is enabled for the users
3. In the GroupWise Tab select Calender Publishing
4. Select the Override option
5. Make sure that the "Enable publishing of Calender to the Browse List" option is checked.
6. Click Apply and then close
7. Right click on the Post Office object - GroupWise Utilities - click Synchronize
8. Mark the check box for "Synchronize the Membership list on this Object" and click Yes
9. Click Ok when synchronization is completed.
The Free/Busy Search for the user's Published Calender can now be viewed from a Browser without any 404 error
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003348
- Creation Date:25-MAY-09
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback