Unable to see attached mail in simple interface of WebAccess
This document (7003349) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Login to GroupWise Client as "user1".
- Send a mail in HTML format to "user2" with subject "mail1 " and body "mail1 ".
- Send a mail in HTML or Plain Text format to "user2 " with subject "mail2 " and body "mail2 ".
- Login to GroupWise Client as "user2".
- Now reply to mail with subject "mail2 " in HTML format and type "mail1 attached " in the body.
- Now attach the mail with subject "mail1" to the above mail by dragging the mail to the reply window.
- Send the mail.
- Lauch Internet Explorer or Firefox or any other browser and type http://IPAddressOfWebaccess/gw/webacc?User.interface=simple and press Enter.
- Login as "user1".
- Open the mail that was sent in step 7.
- Open the attached mail and the contents of the attached mail would be missing but it would show the contents of the original mail i.e "mail1 attached".
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003349
- Creation Date:26-MAY-09
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback