Unable to download some messages using IMAP Client
This document (7003357) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Login to GroupWise Client.
- Click Tools | Options | Environment | File Location.
- Make sure the Archive directory has a path set. If not type a local path. Eg c:\archive (Windows) or /tmp/archive (Linux).
- Click OK.
- If it prompts to create the directory, click Yes.
- Click Close to exit the Options.
- Right Click on the problem message and click "Move to Archive" (GroupWise 7 Client) or "Archive" (GroupWise 8 Client).
- Once the message vanishes, click File | Open Archive to switch to the Archive mailbox.
- Right Click on the archived messages and click "Move to Archive" (GroupWise 7 Client) or "Archive" (GroupWise 8 Client) to unarchive it.
- Click File | Open Archive again to exit out of Archive mailbox.
- Now try downloading the message using IMAP Client.
StatusReported to Engineering
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003357
- Creation Date:26-MAY-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback