GWIA crashes on some relayed messages if Global Signature is enabled on relayed messages
This document (7003406) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Launch ConsoleOne and connect to the Domain.
- Highlight the GWIA object and select Properties.
- Click SMTP/MIME | Message Formatting and uncheck "Apply Global Signature to relay messages".
- Click Apply and Close.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003406
- Creation Date:31-MAY-09
- Modified Date:30-APR-12
- NovellGroupWiseNetWareOpen Enterprise Server
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise Server
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback