Multiple attachments cannot be edited simultaneously while composing in Groupwise Client
This document (7003453) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
StatusReported to Engineering
- Install Groupwise 8 Client or Groupwise 8 Hot Patch 1 or Groupwise 8 Hot Patch 2 client.
- Compose an email.
- Attach two or more files of different format e.g., Word document and a Text file.
- Double click and open one of the attachments. It will open in its own application.
- Without closing the first attachment, try double clicking an other attachment. The file does not open.
- Right click the second file and click View. It works fine.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003453
- Creation Date:04-JUN-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback