Unable to send emails with attachments from WebAccess
This document (7003477) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 8 Hot Patch 1
Novell GroupWise 8 Hot Patch 2
Refreshing the page do not send the message, and the attachments disappear.
Reattaching the attachments, shows the attachments twice.
Works fine with Groupwise Client.
- Launch ConsoleOne .
- Under nds view / Expand the domain containing the WebAccess Object.
- Go to the properties of GroupwiseWebAccess / Application / Settings and make sure option "open attachments in native format is enabled".
- Go to security settings and make sure caching is not disabled.
- Clear out cookies and private data from the Internet options of the browser.
- Reload Apache, Tomcat and WebAccess agent.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003477
- Creation Date:08-JUN-09
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback