Some text is lost from the message body using the GroupWise Client
This document (7003648) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise 8
Some words are lost in a document with lot of words separated by Tab
GroupWise client cannot process text beyond 65k in the message body
Lower part of the text is missing when using the Save As option in GroupWise client. The text is embedded in the message body of the mail and not sent as an attachment.
StatusReported to Engineering
1. Create a text file with more than 1450 words separated by tab
2. Open GroupWise Client. Compose a mail. Copy all the text in the file and
paste it in the message body. You can send this to your self.
3. Open the mail that you have received. You must have received contents that
you had pasted earlier.
4. Now go to File | Save A, this will bring the "Save" window
5. Under 'Saved message format', select "Plain text" and click on "Save".
Open the saved file, some of the contents towards the end would be missing. Repeat the steps above, replacing tab with "," or any other separator, no text is missing or if the same content is sent as an attachment, the data is processed correctly.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003648
- Creation Date:26-JUN-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback