Mobile number is not copied , when a contact is copied from System Address Book to the Personal Address Book
This document (7003738) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 8
The mobile number is present as an attribute in eDirectory
Mobile number is not present in the Address Book Field of the domain object
- Launch Consoleone
- Go to the properties of the domain object / Groupwise / Address Book
- Add mobile number in the Address Book Field
- Save the settings
- Right click the domain / Groupwise Utilities / Synchronise.
- Right click the domain / Groupwise Utilities / System Maintenence / Validate database , then recover database , then rebuild indexes for listing.
- Logout of the client , relogin and test.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003738
- Creation Date:02-JUL-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback