Error: "554 Transaction Failed Spam Message not queued"
This document (7003765) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise 8
GWIA configured to relay to GWAVA
Unable to send E-Mails to one particular internet domain
Properties of the E-Mail in Sent Items shows status as "Transfer Failed"
GWIA log file reports error "Response: 554 Transaction Failed Spam Message not queued"
GroupWise system migrated from one server to another
- Launch ConsoleOne with GroupWise snap-ins.
- Right click the GWIA object and select Properties | SMTP/MIME Settings tab.
- Correct the "Hostname/DNS "A Record name" entry by pointing to the new server.
- If GWIA uses another server for outbound E-Mails, specify the IP Address of the Relay Host Server in the field "Relay Host for outbound messages".
- Stop and restart GWIA agent, if required.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003765
- Creation Date:03-JUL-09
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback