Error: "Access denied [D124]" after renaming the user
This document (7003833) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Install latest GroupWise Agents and Client.
- Create 2 users named A1 and B1.
- Login as A1 and send an Appointment from A1 to B1.
- Login as B1 and accept the Appointment and set an Alarm.
- Rename B1 to B2 and click Yes on "Create nicknames(s) for the selected object(s)?"
- Login as B2 and POA screen shows D124 error messages
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003833
- Creation Date:08-JUL-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback