Installing GroupWise WebAccess Application on SLES11
This document (7004273) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
How to install GroupWise WebAccess Application on SLES11?
- Launch a Shell Konsole.
- Browse to the GroupWise 8 support pack 1 software using cd command.
- Type "./install" without quotes and press enter.
- Click on "Install Products".
- Click "Install WebAccess Application".
- Once it is complete, click OK.
- Click "Configure WebAccess Application".
If java is not installed, it will pop up a warning message to install java in order to run tomcat6 properly. Make sure its install prior to install WebAccess Application.
- Follow the prompts to comple the install. Do not make any changes in the Apache or Tomcat path, GroupWise 8 installer auto detect the path for Apache and Tomcat according to the operating system platform.
- Restart Apache by typing "rcapache2 restart" without quotes and press enter.
- Restart Tomcat6 by typing "rctomcat6 restart" without quotes and press enter.
- Launch the browser and type http://IPAddress/gw/webacc to test WebAccess Application.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7004273
- Creation Date:20-AUG-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise Server
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback