Error: "Send Failure: 553 You must authenticate"
This document (7004277) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
GWIA configured to use Relay Host
Auto Reply for incoming external E-Mails fail
GWIA reports error "Send Failure: 553 You must authenticate"
- Launch ConsoleOne with GroupWise snap-ins.
- Right click the GWIA object and click Properties.
- Click SMTP/MIME | Address Handling and enable the setting "Use GroupWise user address as Mail From: for rule generated messages".
- Apply the change and close Properties page.
- Stop and start GWIA if needed.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7004277
- Creation Date:20-AUG-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback