User Defined Fields/Properties does not sync in shared address books
This document (7004283) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
StatusReported to Engineering
- Create 2 users in the Post Office - user1 and user2.
- Login as the user1 and create few contacts in user1's Personal Address Book.
- Also create User Defined Properties/Fields in the details of the contacts.
- Now share the Personal Address Book with user2.
- Login as user2 and accept the share.
- The User Defined Fields/Properties will not be seen in the details of the contacts.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7004283
- Creation Date:23-AUG-09
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback