PDF attachments save with a RTF extension while saving multiple PDF files
This document (7004375) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Login to GroupWise client older version then the GroupWise 8 Support Pack 1
- Import 2 pdf files into the document folder
- Compose a new email and attach those 2 pdf files to the email by dragging them from the document folder to the attachment window of the email and send it.
- Open the message and highlight both pdf files, right click on them and select save as.
- Notic that the 2 pdf files automatically adds up rtf extensions and will save with that extension.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7004375
- Creation Date:04-SEP-09
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback