Error: "9202 Bad Parameter" when opening a mail message
This document (7004386) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Disable automatic synchronization
- Delete the message that is returning the error
- Delete the pending requests by clicking on Accounts -> Pending Pending Requests
- Exit the cache mode client
- Restart the client and let it download the message(s) again
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7004386
- Creation Date:06-SEP-09
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback