Kerberos authentication for the user without UserPrincipalName (UPN) attribute fails.
This document (7004782) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Open Enterprise Server 11 SP1 (OE11SP1)
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 SP3 (OES2SP3)
Domain Services for Windows
- In iManager or ConsoleOne select DSfW Domain root container
- Add the adminDescription attribute with the value "dnsDomainName=UPNSuffix"
- Restart ndsd on all the Domain Controllers or the DSfW services
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7004782
- Creation Date:23-APR-12
- Modified Date:01-JUL-13
- NovellOpen Enterprise Server
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise Server
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback