Downloads through LAG slow down, freeze or result into broken files
This document (7005294) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell Access manager 3 Linux Access Gateway Service Pack 4 Interim Release 3
Novell Access Manager 3.1 Linux Access Gateway
Novell Access manager 3.1 Linux Access Gateway Service Pack 1 Interim Release 2
- Linux Access Gateway installed as VMWare guest system with 1GB of memory and a virtual disk of 8 GB
- Using the standard installation process will generate the following partitions
- Cache Object Store (COS) partition of "3.91GB"
- root => "2.1GB"
- boot => "38MB"
- var => "2.1GB
- File downloads through LAG slow down or freeze and will result into broken (truncated) files
- Files bigger than 520 MB cannot be downloaded
- Enabled the LOG_DEBUG level on the Linux Access Gateway as documented in the Novell Access manager Admin Guide Section "Linux Access Gateway logging"
- The "/var/log/ics_dyn.log" will report the following error condition
AM#304508000: AMDEVICEID#ag-14890B2A55C5222: AMAUTHID#0: AMEVENTID#1: (1:lag.ema.org:/scripts/CreateLargeFile/LargeFile.bin [10.0.0.150:80 -> 10.20.160.5:48121])cwi:abort - SR:90b0b020 useCnt:2 500 Internal Server Error
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7005294
- Creation Date:04-FEB-10
- Modified Date:26-APR-12
- NetIQAccess Manager (NAM)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback