"Cannot initialize report engine server" RWI 00226
This document (7007710) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Note that it is necessary to wait for 2 minutes before trying to access the reports.
- Download the file boe_scripts_TID7007710.zip from http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=SU2veMTjilc~
- Extract the contents of the zip file in a directory under the /tmp folder, and open a command window in that folder
- Give read and execute access to all files inside it, e.g.,
chmod 775 *.*
- Remove any dos chars in all the script by running the following command:
dos2unix *.sh *.bash
- Run the following command:
- Restart the BOE Server by running the following commands:
- Wait for 2 minutes until all the BOE services come up.
- Access ZENworks Reporting Server InfoView.
For Windows-based servers:
Novell engineering has been unable to reproduce this problem: if this issue is experienced on a Windows server, contact Novell Technical Support
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7007710
- Creation Date:27-JAN-11
- Modified Date:10-JUN-13
- NovellZENworks Configuration Management
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback