How to Test Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility
This document (7008701) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Pack 1.1
Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Pack Update 2
How to test the Data Synchronizer Mobility Server for Synchronizing the Devices
In order to check our Data Synchronizer Server for Synchronizing the device we need to follow the steps as :-
- Open a Web Browser from workstation and open the site testexchangeconnectivity.com
- Select the option Exchange ActiveSync which is the sub-option of Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Connectivity Test and click next.
- Select the option Manually specify server settings and provide the name of the server under Exchange Activesync server (Do not mention IP Address).
- Then provide the email address of the individual under Domain/user name.
- Provide the password and check mark the agreement provided.
- Provide the Verification code and perform test.
- Now check the test steps and Additional details for Inquiring the problem or issues.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7008701
- Creation Date:04-JUN-11
- Modified Date:10-DEC-13
- NovellData SynchronizerGroupWise
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback