OES Linux server won't complete getting added to NetWare cluster
This document (7010502) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell NetWare 6.5 Support Pack 7
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 (OES 2) Linux Support Pack 3
Upon restarting the host, the new cluster server object was found in eDirectory, but server could not join the cluster.
- Remove directory services from the NetWare cluster node you are replacing.
The reason for doing so is that the same IP address cannot exist on 2 different devices.
- Ensure the NetWare "cluster node" object (from #1), which resides under the cluster object, no longer exists.
- Bring up the OES server that will join the cluster.
- Install Cluster Services (NCS) on OES server
- While configuring NCS - uncheck the parameter indicating "Start Clustering Services now".
The configuration will complete to 100%.
- Exit yast and restart the server.
a) Modify /etc/sysconfig/novell/ncs2_sp3 so it contains:
b) Run "yast2 oes-install" from the XWindows console (gnome or KDE)
c) Change the Novell Clustering Services from a check mark (indicating installed) to the green Z icon (indicating re-install).
d) Continue the installation, configuring Clustering Service as normal (but unchecking "Start Clustering Services now").
You should be successful in adding to the cluster.
If it still does not add and start properly, you have a few options:
- Review TID 7001433 - OES2 Novell Cluster Services (NCS) Master Reference
- Rebuild the server, following the steps in the resolution section
- Contact Novell Technical Support
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7010502
- Creation Date:23-JUL-12
- Modified Date:23-JUL-12
- NovellNetWareOpen Enterprise Server
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback