Mobility services shut down automatically
This document (7010533) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
rcdatasync status shows unused
Logs are taking up lots of disk space on the server
Follow the steps below with use of dsapp.sh:
- See TID 7015282 - How to install dsapp on a Mobility server.
Note: Once dsapp is loaded, proceed with the steps below.
- Select Logs | Remove log archives
- Enter Y to clean log file directories.
- Enter Y to prevent future disk space hogging.
- Remove log files. From a terminal window type:
- rm /var/log/datasync/connectors/* and press enter.
- rm /var/log/datasync/syncengine/* and press enter.
Adjust the max logs for each engine to prevent future problems. Replace maxage 120 with maxage 14 in datasync-webadmin, datasync-syncengine, and datasync-configengine. From a terminal window type:
sed -i "s|maxage.*|maxage 14|g" /etc/logrotate.d/datasync-* and press Enter.
From a terminal window:
cat /var/log/datasync/datasync_status states shutting down mobility because of low disk space.
df -h reports 90% or more disk space in use.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7010533
- Creation Date:27-JUL-12
- Modified Date:26-JUN-14
- NovellGroupWiseGroupWise Mobility Service
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback