Vibe users unable to see newly created folders in the sidebar when using Safari 6 browser
This document (7010807) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Follow these steps to update your current Vibe installation:
NOTE: This fix is intended for Vibe 3.3 and will be overwritten if the Vibe 3.3 installer is re-run in Update Software mode.
1. Stop the Vibe service (Linux: /etc/init.d/teaming stop)
2. Make a backup of the following file in your Vibe install:
<TEAMING INSTALL>/apache-tomcat/webapps/ssf/WEB-INF/web.xml such as web.xml.original33
3. Modify the original <TEAMING INSTALL>/apache-tomcat/webapps/ssf/WEB-INF/web.xml file as follows:
a. Look for the following section in the web.xml file:
b. Add the following section just before the section specified above in step 3a:
4. Save your changes to the <TEAMING INSTALL>/apache-tomcat/webapps/ssf/WEB-INF/web.xml file
5. (Important) Make certain the file permissions and ownership on the modified web.xml file is exactly the same as the one you backed up
6. Start the Vibe service (Linux: /etc/init.d/teaming start)
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7010807
- Creation Date:20-SEP-12
- Modified Date:20-SEP-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback