Your Postoffice is unavailable error upon login in WebAccess.
This document (7010829) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
The SOAP protocol settings on a PO is set into SSL Required.
2. Specify in a "Key Length" drop-down menu the 4096 option.
3. Use iManager or C1 to issue a certificate - base 64 file.
4. Copy the b64 and key files in a PO directory structure.
5. Configure SSL settings on POA and set internal SOAP port to Require SSL settings.
6. Start web browser and login as any user from this PO. After you provide credentials you get the error.
StatusReported to Engineering
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7010829
- Creation Date:25-SEP-12
- Modified Date:25-SEP-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback