Management Server is not listening on TCP port 9001 for UNIX/Linux systems
This document (7010992) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- NetIQ AppManager 6.x
- NetIQ AppManager 7.x
- NetIQ AppManager 8.x
- NetIQ AppManager for UNIX 6.5
- NetIQ AppManager for UNIX 7.x
- NetIQ UNIX Agent 7.1
- Start -> Run -> regedit
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> NetIQ -> AppManager -> 4.0 -> NetIQms
- Right click "Unix Port", modify
- Choose Decimal
- Change 0 to 9001
- Choose OK
- Start -> Run -> services.msc
- Find the "NetIQ AppManager Management Service" and restart it.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7010992
- Creation Date:24-OCT-12
- Modified Date:24-OCT-12
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback