XenDesktop 5.5/5.6 support with DSfW
This document (7011244) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Domain Services for Windows (DSfW) » Citrix Ready
Other useful references
Open Enterprise Server 11 » Citrix Ready
Open Enterprise Server 2 » Citrix Ready
The complete support will be made available in upcoming November 2012 maintenance release. Until then, to get this working, you need to move on to OES2SP3, OES11 and OES11SP1 September 2012 maintenance patch and apply an FTF on top of September 2012 maintenance patch and eDir 8.8.7 Patch 2 which will be available through Novell Technical Support.
1. Quick deploy option disabled. (This is fixed with November 2012 Maintenance Patch)
2. Domain Dn cannot NULL error. (Apply September 2012 Maintenance Patch)
3. Machine creation fails at later stage. (The November 2012 Maintenance Patch with edir 887sp2 patch + FTF will address this issue.)
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011244
- Creation Date:24-OCT-12
- Modified Date:25-OCT-12
- NovellOpen Enterprise Server
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise Server
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback