Studio Onsite Test Drive fails with error "Failed to find MBR identifier"
This document (7011314) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Appliance built: SLES or SLED 11 SP2
# Note: Reboot or run "rcmemcached restart" and "rcapache2 restart" as root after
# making changes here!
- 'SLE 11 SP2 SDK i386'
- 'SLE 11 SP2 SDK x86_64'
- 'SLE 11 SP2 SDK s390x'
- 'SLE 11 SP2 SDK Updates i386'
- 'SLE 11 SP2 SDK Updates x86_64'
- 'SLE 11 SP2 SDK Updates s390x'
- 'SLE 11 SP1 SDK i386'
- 'SLE 11 SP1 SDK x86_64'
- 'SLE 11 SP1 SDK s390x'
- 'SLE 11 SP1 SDK Updates i386'
- 'SLE 11 SP1 SDK Updates x86_64'
- 'SLE 11 SP1 SDK Updates s390x'
2) Restart memcached and apache by running the following commands as root (or reboot):
3) Rebuild the appliance and try again.
Note: If you are using a SMT server for the Studio repositories make sure the repository names indicated above match the actual repository names provided by the SMT server.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011314
- Creation Date:05-NOV-12
- Modified Date:05-NOV-12
- SUSESUSE Studio
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback