When calling the metrics getTeams an java exception is thrown:
1) setup a Provisioning Domain team
2) make userA manager of the team
3) call the rest end-point, and authenticate as userA
4) a java exception is thrown:
Unexpected exception occurred making call to [Metrics] webservice.
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
This have been reported to engineering.
The following workaround will work until, at a later stage, this is fixed in the product:
1) iManager -> Roles & Tasks -> Rights -> Modify Trustees
2) Navigate and select the Team in question (this is located in DriverSet\UserApplication Driver\AppConfig\TeamDefs)
3) Press the [Add Trustee] button
4) Navigate and select the Team Manager(s)
5) Press the Assigned Rights link
6) Remove the [Entry Rights] Property
7) On the [All Attribute Rights] remove 'Compare'
8) Press the [Done] button.
9) Press Apply
10) Press Ok
The Manager per default does not have enough rights to read all the attributes on the team, and the workaround will solve this issue.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.