FormFill does not esacpe double quote filled into INPUT fields
This document (7011560) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell Access Manager 3.1.4 Linux Access Gateway
- Users which containing one of the following characters in their password will fail on running SSO on with the protected web server: (", $, #, &)
- FormFill fails on escaping the above mentioned characters
- user password: = n"vell
- input field: <INPUT name='loginpass' id='loginpass' type='password'>
- Loginform rewritten by FormFill: <input name="loginpass" id="loginpass" type="hidden" value="n"vell">
- result: password will truncated to: "n
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011560
- Creation Date:25-DEC-12
- Modified Date:03-APR-13
- NetIQAccess Manager (NAM)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback