How do I apply or update my NetIQ Secure Password Administrator (SPA) software license?
This document (7011641) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
How do I apply or update the license key in Secure Password Administrator (SPA)?
How do I upgrade my SPA license key?
How do I upgrade my trial SPA license key to a permanent SPA license key?
Updating your license requires a restart of the NetIQ SPA service. During the time the SPA service is stopped, the Admin and Self-Service sites are unavailable.
To update your Secure Password Administrator license:
- Log on with an administrator account to the Secure Password Administrator Web server computer.
- Click Start | Programs | NetIQ Administration | Secure Password Administrator | Update License.
- If you want to view the currently installed license, click View Installed License.
- On the SPA License Installer window, specify the location of the license key file you received from your sales representative. You can use Browse to locate your license key file.
- If you want to view the license you specified in Step 4 before installing it, click View.
- Click Install.
- Ensure your license information reflects your updated license by clicking View Installed License.
- Click Close.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011641
- Creation Date:17-JAN-13
- Modified Date:18-JAN-13
- NetIQSecure Password Administrator
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback